JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM TO SHAPE THE DIGITAL MEDIA LANDSCAPE AND CHANGE THE FACE OF FASHION, BEAUTY AND BEYOND
The primary focus of this position is to support the CEO and a Junior Manager with high volume coordination, administrative tasks and additionally to communicate daily with talent for calendar, travel, events and gifting.
The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion, makeup, social media and an interest in developing brand and talent relationships. They should be professional, detail-oriented, and know how to problem solve and when to be assertive. Must have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with high volume e-mail/work load.
- Provide daily administrative support to the CEO and a Junior Manager via calendar coordination, managing call sheets/notes, conference calls and travel booking and itineraries.
- Aid Junior Manager in executing branded campaigns.
- Communicate daily with talent around logistics for events and travel.
- Update database of third party contacts and talent information.
- Maintain files, including campaign contracts.
- Weekly updates to website and to talent one sheets for talent analytics and metrics.
- Compile and distribute talent PR packages and gifts.
- Draft invoices and cover letters for payments.
- Follow client content and report at weekly meetings.
- Coordinate daily mail and lunches.
- Miscellaneous office duties and tasks.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience at an agency, management company or related field (PR, marketing).
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Reliable car, clean driving record, valid CA driver’s license, and up-to-date insurance.
- Extremely communicative and proactive.
- Has strong writing skills.
- Understanding of time management and ability to meet tight timelines and manage multiple projects.
- Desire to find a career in talent management / representation.
- Knowledge of the fashion and beauty industry.
- Up to date understanding of social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
- Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. HYPR, CreatorIQ).
If interested, please send cover letter (required) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org