RARE GLOBAL social media talent management takes digital influencers to the next level, from popular online personas to powerful media brands. Combining unique expertise in new media, fashion/beauty, and entertainment, RARE GLOBAL plans for the big picture: social media monetization and content strategy, strategic brand partnerships in beauty, fashion and lifestyle, co-branded product collaboration and unique DTC products. We work with brands like La Mer, Skims, Fendi, Too Faced, YSL, L’Oreal, Supergoop and Google.
Intern (Part Time)
The ideal candidate has a passion for YouTube, fashion, beauty, social media and an interest in developing brand and talent relationships. They should be professional, flexible and detail-oriented. Must have the ability to work efficiently with the team in a fast-paced environment with high volume e-mail/work load.
- Update client deal database, media lists, third party contacts and talent information.
- Update website and talent one sheets for talent analytics and metrics.
- Compile and distribute talent PR packages and gifts.
- Follow client content and report at weekly meetings.
- Contribute to Company's social media content: create, edit, monitor and post on social networks and engage in online presence.
- Aid team members with miscellaneous research projects as needed.
- Attend photoshoots and events as needed.
- Must be in the process of earning a degree from an accredited four year college or university.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational and personal skills.
- Communicative, timely, proactive and able to implement direct feedback.
- Able to multi task while adapting to changing environments and multiple projects.
- Detail oriented, able to follow strict protocols in place.
- Up to date understanding of social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Clubhouse, Pinterest etc.)
- Valid CA license and car.
- Available to start immediately.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel is a must) in addition to Adobe Acrobat.
- Shared doc drives/platforms such as Google and Dropbox.
- Agency experience a plus.
Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. Dash Hudson, HYPR, CreatorIQ).
- Senior year at college a plus.
- Located in Los Angeles, CA.
If interested, please email a cover letter (required) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org